The Grace Quest consists of attending a number of events during the week and completing short challenges (each about 3-5 minutes) given by the mission guests. When completed, teams will turn in their passports for a prize. Special prizes will be awarded to those who complete the most events/challenges.
1. Each team must have no more, or less than four people to participate
2. Each group must attend at least four events AND complete 20 challenges from mission guests to qualify for the drawing.
3. At least two people from each group must attend the event/be involved in the challenge to qualify.
4. When the event/challenge has been completed, an authorized individual will put a sticker on your passport. Mission guests must also sign under their stickers to make it valid.
5. Turn in completed passports in chapel on Friday, Nov. 4th.
6. Prizes will be given out Wed, Nov. 9th during chapel. Two members from each team must be present to win. Grand prize will be awarded to the team with the most events and challenges completed.
Any questions should be directed to email@example.com or the Student Affairs Office.